How To Avoid And Prevent Acne
Acne is one of the most common skin problems and it is well known for causing discomfort and embarrassment. Alternative acne treatment helps to strengthen the body’s own defenses in order prevent flare-ups, as well as to reduce the inflammation and scarring associated with the disease. There are various home remedies acne treatment and I am going to share with you some of them.
1. First of all, to diminish acne and prevent new pimples from forming, eat plenty of fruits and vegetables and whole grains. Avoid excessive starches, sugars, and fatty or fried foods. Avoid tea and coffee, pickles, condiments, refined and processed foods, soft drinks, candy, and ice cream as much as possible. For severe acne, an all fruit diet for one week followed by raw foods and sprouts for one week should give you a tremendous improvement in the skin.
2. To prevent to formation of acne, you could apply a mixture of groundnut oil with equal quantity of fresh lime juice, on your face and wash it in 10 -15 minutes. This works really well in preventing more acne to form on the skin.
3. Apply garlic juice with a little water on your face, daily to see rather instant results. If this does not seem to work, simply rub garlic pods on your acne, they will disappear leaving absolutely no marks.
4. Another effective remedy for acne is a hot Epsom salt bat. In order to prepare this bath mix one and a half kilogram of Epsom salt to 50 litres of water at 100 o F. The patient should remain in the bath from 25 to 35 minutes till he perspires freely.
5. Orange Peel. Wet the skin with warm water to open pores. Then rub orange peels gently on the acne or acne scars. Follow with a cold water rinse to again close the pores.
6. Lemon juice. Freshly squeezed lemon juice will work best, but bottled juice will also do the trick. Apply lemon juice directly to pimples and acne scars. Be careful not to get the juice in or near the eyes.
7. Apply a honey mask on your face, honey has the best known anti-bacterial properties that remove blemishes and cures acne from the roots.